A BIG thank you to all the parents who made our scrimmages yesterday a success. We had two close games and had a chance to see how much our players have learned. Thanks also to our ref, John Testa, for helping us out.
This week we have a regular practice schedule Tues & Thur evenings 7:30-9:00pm. On Saturday we’ll be taking two teams over to Greater Atlanta Christian Academy for games at 2 & 3pm. We will announce the A and B teams at practice tomorrow evening. Those not making the trip to GAC will have a scrimmage at the Aquatic Center during our normal practice time 10-11:30am. Those playing in the A or B games are not required at practice Saturday.
Please get you water polo suit orders to Aria Shell at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 770-402-7102. Orders will be placed by Tuesday, March 7th so please get them in ASAP.
At our Parent Meeting I mentioned the need for the following volunteer positions..
– Table Workers/Clock Operators…Danice Eaton has volunteered to coordinate workers for our spring games. Please contact Danice to sign up.
– Swag Coordinator…Need help to organized the ordering and distribution of our team shirts. The kids are putting the design together and I will place the order once sizes have been gathered.
– Photographer…. Jeff Shudark has volunteered to snap photos for Website posting.
– Videographer….Need someone to video matches for coaches to review.
– Team Parent….. A very generic term for someone to assist in the registration of athletes, attend league meetings as needed, and assist with any other minor emergencies that may arise.
If you are able to assist in any of these areas, please send me an email and we’ll get you plugged in.
Parents, thank you again for all you do.