Hello Forsyth Water Polo Players and Parents!
Welcome to all the new Forsyth Tritons that have joined us this year. We hope you are enjoying this Spring Season of water polo. Our returning Tritons are showing lots of energy in the water, and our new teammates are already learning the key skills they’ll need to be great water polo players!
All Spring Season forms, payments and American Water Polo membership numbers are due. If you have not submitted the items below, please turn those in asap.
Forms: Please submit the registration form, medical release and liability waiver, concussion awareness form, and an up to date sports physical form.
Payment: Please turn in your check made payable to Forsyth Water Polo.
American Water Polo: Go online to https://americanwaterpolo.org/ register for membership, which is required to play with the Forsyth Tritons.
Team Spirit Gear Order
- All registered players will receive a short-sleeved t-shirt as part of their team registration. We will place the order based on the shirt size you listed on the registration form. If you wish to change the size for your player’s shirt, please notify us by email.
- This order form may be used to order additional spirit wear for your swimmer and other family members. To be included in the order, all forms must be turned in by Monday, March 5!
Next Parent Meeting
Please mark your calendars for our next Parent Meeting on Monday, Mar 5 at 7:30 pm. We will meet upstairs at the Cumming Aquatic Center in the stands nearest the doors. During the meeting:
- Our coaches will talk about the Spring season teams, practices, scrimmages and more
- We’ll go over player and parent expectations
- You will have an opportunity to ask important questions
Water Polo Game Suits
Specially designed water polo suits are recommended for all scrimmages and games. These suits are designed to provide the appropriate coverage and freedom of movement required by this rigorous sport, while minimizing the opponent’s ability to grab and manipulate players in the water.
Water polo suits are available from a variety of online sources, including:
Girls: For girls, we recommend the black TURBO Women’s Comfort Water Polo Suit, the TURBO Basic Dual Layer Women’s Water Polo Suit, or the Nike 93210 High Neck Tank water polo suit. However, any solid black water polo suit is acceptable. NOTE: For safety reasons, all girls need to wear a swim cap underneath their water polo caps.
Boys: For boys, the Turbo Basic Water Polo Suit (worn by our boys last year) or TURBO Dual Layer Water Polo Suit in black are good water polo suit options.
The guidance from the Georgia High School Water Polo Association on suit fit and sizing can be found in the GHSWPA Policies document which can be accessed here: http://www.gapolo.com/rules/.