Parents & Athletes,
Each year AWP recognizes scholar athletes from clubs from around the country. Below is the letter from AWP that details the nomination process. All nominations must be received by AWP by June 30th, so don’t delay.
We are accepting nominations for the 2017-18 American Water Polo Scholar Athlete. We are honoring any AWP athlete who qualifies under these set of criteria:
- Student-athlete must have at least a 3.20 cumulative grade point average (on a 4.0 scale). If no GPA scale is used then an 87/100 is required.
- If your school uses a different grading system please include an explanation in your submission.
- Athletes must have played in an AWP event, league or tournament.
- Athletes of any age are eligible.
Athlete must present his or her report card or transcripts in one of following ways:
- Email information to firstname.lastname@example.org (PDF, Screen Shot,)
- Fax (610) 277 7382
- Mail to 129 West 4th St Bridgeport, PA 19405
The deadline for this award is June 30th, 2018
If you have any questions contact Damon Newman at email@example.com